Pure Acoustics Noble II-F tower loudspeakers deliver impressive high fidelity sound reproduction equaled only by the glossy piano-black enclosure's good looks!
- 3-way speakers designed for home theater and music
- Oil-cooled 1" silk dome tweeter w/neodymium magnet delivers pin-drop clarity
- 5-1/4" carbon fiber midrange is accurate yet musical
- Dual 5-1/4" poly-injected woofers engineered for high bass output
- Gold-plated terminals ensure uncompromised conductivity
- Contemporary black high-gloss piano finish
- Fashionable lacquered feet with metal spikes for optimum stability
Pure Acoustics Noble II F Tower Speaker Pair Black
Noble II-F tower loudspeakers are Pure Acoustics' premier speaker system for music playback and home theater. The Noble II-F combines startlingly accurate audio reproduction with contemporary, sophisticated cabinetry, resulting in an enviable partnership of form and function.
Featuring soft dome tweeter technology unique to Pure Acoustics, a 5-1/4" carbon-fiberglass midrange, and dual 5-1/4" poly cone woofers, the Noble II-F front speakers deliver exceptional fidelity despite their relatively small overall size. Sound quality is enhanced by the speaker's sleek form factor, expertly engineered passive crossover, stylish yet practical metal spikes, and bass-enhancing front bass reflex ports. Sold in pairs.
Specifications: *Power handling: 185 watts RMS, 300 watts peak *Frequency response: 48-20,000 Hz *Sensitivity: 92 dB @ 1W/1m (+/-3db) *Impedance: 4 ohms nominal *Dimensions: 43" H x 9.5" W x 8.3" D.